• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Wtf is going on

DEFNSD

Bluelighter
For the past couple of months I haven't been able to shit properly at all. I don't know what caused this all I can do is go to the bathroom shit out barely anything then return to the bathroom 5 minutes later just to have the same thing happen.

That is like a back story for what i am about to write here. So I was just playing some PS3 and I decided I'd insufflate 30 mg of Sonata. Everything is going good its kinda trippy even but out of no where one of these shit attacks hits me. I go to the bathroom and have the greatest shit I've ever had in months. I just shit everything out completely. No more running back to the BR every 5 min. Did the sonata do something to me? WTF IS GOING ON!?

have you ever been addicted to opiates? cuz opiates can mess up the gastrointestinal tract. my aunt was addicted to dilaudid and heroin, and she's been clean for like 10 years but she has to take stool softeners everyday. try taking some Cascara Sagrada. it's an herbal supplement you can get at a health store.

oh. thats weird. maybe it's your nurtriton. cuz once i didn't shit for like 5 days. i didn't notice until like the 3rd day. i was taking a piss and i was all, "whoa! i havent shit in lik 3 days!" and i was scared. lol. but yeah i dont know. maybe it's food or something,

I was kind of malnourished like 5-6 months ago. But I consider myself pretty healthy now. I have been eating a lot of home cooked meals no junk, I've also been drinking smoothies and protein shakes. You can pretty much see the difference between then and now. I am more curious though why sniffing sonata allowed me to shit so freely.

wow thats quite a bit. lol. i usually take like 2 really fat dumps a day.

I sometimes don't shit properly for months, and if I'll smoke weed or take benzos randomly I can take the best fattest shit ever. I love shitting!

Lol you guys are funny. Well this makes me feel better thanks for all the replies guys.

letme tell you something dude... I shit 3-5 times a day... my fucking asshole is burning.